Thursday, January 28, 2010

Daydreamer Anonymous

I am not a perfectionist. I am an idealist; a dreamer. The world that I prefer is that which I create. Ideally, I suffer, I learn, I love, I live...I live.

Really, I exist. Not unlike the mood-ring upon my finger, I simply and superficially change color to adapt to situations in which I find myself.

I think that I am on the verge of insanity. The line between reality and the concoctions of my own imagination is becoming increasingly blurred with each passing day. I know it will be the death of me.

Simply put, I daydream.

Simply put, an alcoholic drinks.

This is an addiction like any other; all-consuming and violent. I cannot recall a time, if ever there was one, that I have been sober.

Hi, I'm BeeMarie, and I am a Daydreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment